Sudoku is one of the most popular puzzle games that is played all over the world by people of all ages. The simplicity behind susoku rules is probably one of the most important factors for its success. Although if you take a look at its history you will see that it took a while to reach its current form and popularity levels. Common sudoku puzzles (like the ones we offer here at Free Sudoku Puzzles) are made by a nine by nine grid that is divided in 9 smaller square grids. Some of the boxes inside the grid are prepopulated with numbers and the players goal is to fill the remaining boxes with the numbers from 1 to 9. Of course it’s not that simple, the numbers must be entered in such a way that each number appears only once in each row column and smaller grid.
Instructions for our Free Sudoku Puzzles
- To fill a cell with a number just click on it until the number you want appears
- The reveal mistake button will (you guessed it) reveal any mistake
- If you are stuck and want a hint click on Hint
- Click on the “Play Another Game” button to start a brand new sudoku game
- To reveal the solution of the current button click on the “I Give Up Button”
Special thanks to: Free Sudoku Puzzles.