Have you ever heard about a folder with no name and no icon? It’s possible to make folder with no name and no icon.
- Right click where you want to create the folder then create new folder
- press “delete” button and erase the folder name “new folder” and then press ” Alt+255″ and then hit enter. The result is shown in fig-1
- Right click on the folder and the navigate to properties, then customize then change icon
- Then navigate to right you will find an icon as shown in fig-2. Select it and then click ok.
- Thats all the folder with no name and no icon is created. The result is shown in fig-3.
If you change the attributes to super-hidden then your folder is really hidden from everybody but you. You can keep your secrets there. If you want to learn how to make a folder super-hidden then click here.